LE MONDE Institute of Hotel & Tourism Studies, welcomes University of Houston, Conrad N. Hilton College Hotel and Restaurant Management, one of the most important and well known universities of the world in the field of Management and presents for the first time in Greece the Global Hospitality Management Program.
A specialized, rigorous and intensive program in global hospitality exclusively in Greece by LE MONDE Institute.
The program is offered in English and it’s implemented through LE MONDE’s digital educational platform with the method of contemporary distance education with live streaming teaching (digital edition).
7, 5 weeks
3 times a week
- Hospitality Leadership
- Hospitality Data Analytics
- Hospitality Innovation and Technology
- Pricing and Revenue Management
- Graduates of Management, Marketing & Economics or Tourism Management
- Students and graduates of the Hotel Management course of LE MONDE
- Graduates of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Hotel business owners & administrators and those involved within the tourism sector
The programme offers:
- Αdvanced learning by appropriately qualified and experienced lecturers
- Intensive updated learning
- Brilliant career prospects
- Εxceptional job benefits
- Professional recognition
- Numerous opportunities for a successful career
- Access to LE MONDE’s alumni club