The program is designed for beginners who love the art of pastry and want to learn from qualified professors, the skills and techniques needed to excel at their field. The program covers a wide range of techniques and recipes as well as production and methodology, that will facilitate their entry into professional life. Teaching is based on individual and team work, hands-on practice and individual guidance by instructors.
4 times per week
is addressed to those who love pastry and wish to enter successfully into the workings of a professional kitchen.
The programme offers:
- Advanced training in a short period of time
- Entrance into a wide variety of areas within the Culinary & Tourism industry
- Free access to numerous seminars
- Brilliant career prospects
- Professional recognition
- Access to LE MONDE’s alumni club
Book your seat now