The program is designed for beginners who love cooking and want to learn from qualified professors, the skills and techniques needed to excel at their field. The program covers a wide range of techniques and recipes as well as production and methodology, that will facilitate their entry into professional life. Teaching is based on individual and team work, hands-on practice and individual guidance by instructors.
4 times per week
is addressed to those who love cooking and wish to enter successfully into the workings of a professional kitchen.
The programme offers:
- Advanced training in a short period of time
- Entrance into a wide variety of areas within the Culinary & Tourism industry
- Free access to numerous seminars
- Brilliant career prospects
- Professional recognition
- Access to LE MONDE’s alumni club
Book your seat now